20.3.09

u have no idea whut this means to me..my little sis odis wrote this to me..



"i love you and want to tell you how much i look up to you because of the amazing person,
and sister you are to me.
and just know that youve impacted my life in more miracles than i can i ever explain,
and frankly its been so hard not being around you and miss you so terribly

i keep day dreaming about the day when i become so filthy rich (which i will be)
im kidnappin u n riss to dubai with empty luggages where we gonna fill it with
every Louboutins ever invented and get so tanned we gonna look worse then
like our cheese doodle orange ass cousin out there..and get so much weave
we gonna put out god beyonce to shame.

so dont worry sis , me n riss are your bridge over troubled water.so u can walk
away from all the bullshit *click clackkkk click clack* so dont worry live your life like rihanna...
cus bsides my momma ur the stronges woman i know...
oh wait gisla beat u on the strong woman part lmfao! come home to me soon.
i love you.♥ ur littlest but amzingly fly ass sister. bahaha.xx "


Geen opmerkingen: