10.12.08

HAHHAHAH SORRY I HAD TO REPOST THIS!!

f-listed mensjes lost their minds haahahahhaha


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Nicole Scherzinger must really hate her love taco. In nearly 75 percent of my posts on her, the girl is wearing either latex or leather pants. Which, you know, I get. It’s sexy. Whatever.

It’s sexy when you do it once in a while and give your pussy a breather, but if you’re wearing that kind of fabric all the time, let me tell you something, her taco must smell worse than Paris Hilton’s asshole after Joe Francis gets done dropping his disease-infested seed into her endless cavern.

That is not breathable fabric there, my friends. It’s a good thing she doesn’t really dance, otherwise the smell might penetrate the pant’s walls, causing audience members to faint left and right.
I know this wasn’t the pretty visual you had hoped, and for that I’m sorry. But it’s all Nicole’s fault. Why couldn’t she just stick to a traditional sexy outfit, like a schoolgirl or her mouth wrapped around your, well, you know.

Geen opmerkingen: